Monday, August 1, 2016

4 Year Anniversary

Our anniversary this year was very different than the last three. In the past we've liked to get away for the weekend somewhere. That obviously wasn't going to happen with a one-month-old, but we were able to keep with tradition by going to dinner and doing sealings in the temple. My mom flew back into town at the end of July and she was kind enough to be our babysitter.

We went to dinner at Andiamo's, a fancy Italian restaurant. The food was amazing and it was nice to be out alone, although my brand-new mom instincts had me aching for home after about an hour. 

Saturday morning we all drove down to the temple in San Antonio. My mom hung out in the distribution center with Clara, and then we all ate at Kneader's. (It was my first successful nursing session in a restaurant!) 

It was definitely not our most exciting anniversary, but I'm just so glad we were able to go to the temple to remember our own wedding day four years ago.








No comments:

Post a Comment