Wednesday, June 1, 2016

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a bunch of carrots.

Total weight gain/loss: Maybe one of these days I'll remember. Ha!

Maternity clothes: Yes! My over sized t-shirts that I've been wearing as nightshirts are now not covering my entire belly...

Sleep: I caught a bad cold this week and so I haven't been sleeping as well. We bought a humidifier since we were planning to get one for the baby anyway, and I am SO glad we did. It's helped me sleep a lot better than I would have. I'm still having restless leg issues, and have had to do lots of lunges to help wear out my legs. 

Best moment this week: My baby shower with the Young Women! I also think we're getting closer to coming up with a name. We're consistently talking about one over the others and coming up with cute nicknames. I'm really glad we're making progress in this area.

Movement: She moves all the time. People try and get her to move for them, but she rarely does. Occasionally Alex and I can get her to move, but never for others. I kind of secretly like that about her. 

Food cravings: Carbs

Food Aversions: Vegetables

Gender: Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: I still have heartburn, but it hasn't been as bad this week. I'm perfecting the art of the waddle. Getting out of bed is really difficult sometimes with all the weight and pressure on my pelvic area. I think baby girl is in the process of starting to drop, which is exciting and scary at the same time.

What I miss: Moving around easily.

What I am looking forward to: The last day of school! 

Upcoming appointments/events: I have my 36 week appointment this Friday. I get to have my last scheduled ultrasound to check baby's position and size. So far she's been measuring about a week ahead, so we'll see what the ultrasound measurements say. 

Milestones: I made it to JUNE!

Miscellaneous: Our crib replacement came and we finally got the nursery all set up. Now I just need to organize everything and decorate!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute, Megan!! I'm getting so excited to see pictures of your sweet girl! The best days of your life are right in front of you 😘😘

    ReplyDelete