Wednesday, May 25, 2016

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a cantaloupe.

Total weight gain/loss: ??

Maternity clothes: All day every day!

Sleep: I've been having some insomnia this week. Mostly due to restless legs, I think. I'm really hoping this doesn't become the norm, although it probably will.

Best moment this week: Having another baby shower at another school. This baby is sure spoiled!

Movement: Baby's still moving! She likes to punch the lower section of my uterus sometimes which can be quite uncomfortable. She also presses her bum up at the top of my uterus. I think it's safe to say she'll be pretty tall!

Food cravings: Always the sweet things

Food Aversions: None

Gender: Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: I've still been having a lot of heartburn, and I've also been pretty gassy-lovely, I know.

What I miss: Breathing normally.

What I am looking forward to: The end of the school year. Two weeks left!

Upcoming appointments/events: My final baby shower (for real this time) with the YW is next week.

Milestones: My sister was born at 34 weeks without going to the NICU and turned out alright, so I've kept this number in my brain as being a huge milestone. I figure if baby were to come now she would be okay!

Miscellaneous: Our crib had to be returned because of a broken part. A new one is on the way, but I'm pretty disappointed we don't get to put the nursery all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment