Monday, May 16, 2016

33 Weeks


How far along? 33 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a honeydew melon.

Total weight gain/loss: ??

Maternity clothes: Yes, and some of my clothes are not feeling big enough in the belly...

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week, as long as we keep the house cool enough for me. I freeze Alex almost every night with how low I turn the AC. I also use a mini fan to blow air on me-Alex doesn't like me to use the ceiling fan but I need more cool air.

Best moment this week: Having a baby shower at one of my schools-everyone was so generous! I had a book shower and am excited to read all the books I got to baby girl. 

Movement: Baby is still moving all over. The kicks can be pretty intense sometimes. She found a new section of my ribs to kick this week, but luckily it was a one time occurrence. It hurt pretty bad so I hope it doesn't happen again.

Food cravings: Ice cream

Food Aversions: Vegetables

Gender: Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: I started getting heartburn this week. Tums are quickly becoming by new best friend. I'm glad I was able to hold out this long at least before it got bad. I'm also running out of room in my stomach, so I get full really fast and then hungry again really fast. It's hard at work because I don't have much time to eat a lot of small meals, and it's hard to shove a decent amount of food down during my lunch break. 

What I miss: Laying on my back.

What I am looking forward to: The end of the school year. Three weeks left!

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is May 18th!

Milestones: I made it through all of my baby showers.

Miscellaneous: Our crib was finally delivered today! We now have all of our big furniture, so I can start to organize the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're doing well!! Miss you, and I'm ready for another blog update ;)

    ReplyDelete