Sunday, May 8, 2016

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a jicama. 

Total weight gain/loss: I forgot to check myself, but the doctor told me at my last appointment that I'd lost a pound. 

Maternity clothes: Yes! I'm running out of non-maternity pajamas to wear. I only have two t-shirts that still cover my belly.

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty average this week. Nothing much to report here.

Best moment this week: My Texas baby shower, having family in town, and Mother's Day!

Movement: Sometime I feel like she never stops moving, but I'm not complaining.

Food cravings: Sweets

Food Aversions: Raw vegetables.

Gender: Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Swelling, general discomfort, and starting to get some heartburn on occasion.

What I miss: Breathing.

What I am looking forward to: My last month of work.

Upcoming appointments/events: I have a baby shower at one of my schools.

Milestones: 2 months left!

No comments:

Post a Comment