Sunday, May 1, 2016

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a head of romaine lettuce. 

Total weight gain/loss: I forgot again.

Maternity clothes: Yep

Sleep: Sleep has been a little hard this week. I'm getting bigger and the bed is feeling smaller. I'm also starting to have trouble breathing when I lay down. 

Best moment this week: Making it to the single digit countdown! 9 weeks to go!

Movement: Lots! Sometimes you can visibly see my stomach move now, it's pretty cool. 

Food cravings: Smoothies

Food Aversions: Nothing really this week.

Gender: Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Even thought I haven't flown in a week now, my swelling is still pretty bad. I'm beginning to feel like I'll never not be swollen again. I've also been having a hard time with breathing this week. Baby is definitely compressing my lungs and I'm really not enjoying this part of pregnancy. It makes it really hard to sleep and even sit in some chairs. I end up wanting to just stand all the time, but then that makes my feet swell even more.

What I miss: Breathing.

What I am looking forward to: My Texas baby shower is next week!

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is May 4th.

Milestones: Single digit countdown!

Miscellaneous: We should be getting our car back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment