Sunday, April 24, 2016

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a summer cantaloupe. 

Total weight gain/loss: I was out of town this week.

Maternity clothes: Yes, and I found a great new skirt that isn't floor length. I anticipate I will spend a lot of time in it during the summer months.

Sleep: Sleep has been alright this week. 

Best moment this week: Getting to spend time with my family. It was so nice to see them as well as a bunch of extended family members and friends. 

Movement: Yes, definitely. My mom and Allison got to feel baby girl moving around too which was fun. The trick to drink ice water and lay on your side usually works and it really helped to get them to feel her moving around 

Food cravings: Carbs

Food Aversions: Nothing really this week.

Gender: Girl! 

Pregnancy Symptoms: My swelling was pretty bad during my time in Utah. The airplane only made it worse, and the swelling didn't really have time to heal before I got on an airplane again. My hips have also been popping a lot more lately. I also feel like the fatigue I felt during the 1st trimester is coming back.

What I miss: Having skinny ankles/legs.

What I am looking forward to: I have my Texas baby shower coming up in a few weeks!

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is May 4th.

Milestones: Making it to the 30's! The true countdown is here!

Miscellaneous: We still don't have our car back. Luckily they are working on it and making some progress. My baby shower this weekend was amazing! My mom and Allison went above and beyond and threw a great shower. I appreciate everyone who came and helped us get ready for baby girl to arrive. The plane descent into Salt Lake was pretty turbulent and I got pretty nauseous (I basically destroyed the menu I used as a fan) but I survived it and still managed to have a great time in Utah. The ride was much smoother into Austin and Alex surprised me with a sparkling clean house. He also came up with the idea to make a paper chain countdown to baby's due date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment