Sunday, April 3, 2016

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a head of cauliflower. 

Total weight gain/loss: I forgot again this week.

Maternity clothes: Yep, for sure. Now I'm just getting worried about growing out of my maternity clothes.

Sleep: I slept really awful most of the week. At the beginning of the week it was because I was super hot. I was trying to be tough and not turn the AC down too much at night, but Alex finally made me and I've been sleeping a lot better since then. The rest of the week I just wasn't getting enough sleep, so this weekend was great for getting caught up on sleep.

Best moment this week: General Conference! I loved getting to relax this weekend and feel the spirit after a really rough week of work.

Movement: She's moving all over the place. Her current favorite spot is on my upper left side. 

Food cravings: Cereal

Food Aversions: None really this week.

Gender: Girl!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Swelling still. I've also had some ligament pain this week.

What I miss: Bending over is getting really difficult and is super uncomfortable.

What I am looking forward to: The 3rd trimester is this next week!

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is April 6th.

Milestones: Being too big to paint my toenails. I had to let Alex do it for me today, because I just couldn't stand to bend over that long. He did an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment