Sunday, March 27, 2016

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a butternut squash. 

Total weight gain/loss: Unsure this week.

Maternity clothes: I finally found a dress I liked well enough to buy! I also found another colorful shirt! (I feel like all my clothes are neutrals or pink...)

Sleep: Rolling over in bed has been pretty uncomfortable this week. I've been mentally preparing to get a new bed this week-I don't know why I'm so attached to my old one. The new mattress came yesterday, and last night I slept so well and I wasn't as sore! All of my sentimental feelings for our old mattress have quickly left after a great night of sleep.

Best moment this week: Alex felt the baby kick! I've been feeling her a lot from the outside, and I've grabbed Alex's hand more times than I can count to see if he can feel anything. The first couple of days were disappointing, but he's felt her at least once per day the last few days. It's exciting that he gets to feel her moving around too. 

Movement: Yes! I felt my first kicks at the top of my uterus today. It's much nicer than kicking my bladder. I'll probably change my tune when she gets strong enough to kick me in the ribs though.

Food cravings: We ate a lot of "light" food this week, so I've been craving a hearty meal. Thankfully it was Easter this weekend!

Food Aversions: None this week.

Gender: Girl!

Pregnancy Symptoms: My swelling got worse going back to work. I feel like I swell a lot more when I'm stressed, and this last week of work did not help with that. 

What I miss: Bending over easily. I've really noticed my belly getting in the way lately.

What I am looking forward to: General Conference this weekend.

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is April 6th.

Milestones: Buying plane tickets for my trip to Utah and making plans for my baby shower out there!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to read your updates!! I want to see you and come to your shower when you're here!

    ReplyDelete