Sunday, March 13, 2016

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of an eggplant. 

Total weight gain/loss: I'll check next week.

Maternity clothes: I finally got some clothes! I went shopping with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and found success at Kohl's. I bought a skirt and a bunch of shirts. 

Sleep: Sleep has been good this week. I've been extra tired this week so I feel like I've been sleeping a lot. 

Best moment this week: Having fun with Alex's family.

Movement: I'm feeling lots of movement. Sometimes she likes to kick my bladder which is really uncomfortable, but it's fun to feel her moving around.

Food cravings: Anything sweet!

Food Aversions: Chicken and avocado.

Gender: Girl!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm still swelling a lot. I mentioned it to the PA at my appointment this week and she told me to drink more water, wear more supportive shoes, and suggested compression socks. 

What I miss: Seeing my ankles. 

What I am looking forward to: SPRING BREAK!

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is April 6th.

Milestones: Making it to Spring Break! I've really been needing a break from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment