Sunday, March 6, 2016

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of a papaya. 

Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out at my appointment this week I guess.

Maternity clothes: I bought one new shirt... We need to stop being so busy so I have time to shop.

Sleep: Sleep has been better this week. We finally caved and turned on the air conditioner, and that's been helping me sleep much more comfortably. Plus I think I've figured out how to sleep with the body pillow in a queen sized bed with another person. Except for the one night I almost pushed Alex out of bed. Oops.

Best moment this week: Having Alex's family come into town.

Movement: Baby girl has been rolling all around this week. She moves the most when I'm lying down. The last few days I feel like she's been moving up a little and not hanging all the way down on my bladder. I hope she keep moving upward!

Food cravings: Vegetables

Food Aversions: Chicken has not been sounding very good this week.

Gender: Girl!

Pregnancy Symptoms: My swelling got really bad this week. I was on my feet a lot more trying to get ready for Alex's family to come. We still aren't unpacked all the way but we definitely made some progress. Saturday I was so super swollen. The swelling moved up through my entire legs, past my knees. My legs, feet, and ankles looked huge and it was quite painful.

What I miss: Not being swollen. I've also been missing my family a lot this week.

What I am looking forward to: Having fun with Alex's family this week.

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is this week!

Milestones: My body clock is starting to kick back in. Rather than being exhausted and able to sleep for hours, my body is starting to wake up on its own around the same time. It's made getting up for  work a lot easier this week. I hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment