Sunday, January 10, 2016

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks! 

How big is baby? The size of an avocado.

Total weight gain/loss: I could actually have weighed myself this morning, but we switched to 9:00 church and I've felt pretty awful today and just spaced it. 

Maternity clothes: I've worn a maternity shirt a couple of times this week, but that was only because I wasn't in the mood to do laundry. I think I might whip out the maternity pants this week though, I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable in my regular ones. I also bought a new bra, and boy has it made a huge difference in my comfort!

Sleep: Sleeping in my own bed again has been wonderful, but I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable. My stomach has been a lot more sensitive and I've been wanting to sleep on my side more often. I wish our pillows weren't all packed away because I would definitely be sleeping with lots of those. I've been trying to be creative with substitutes. I probably should just buy a body pillow. I've got a lot of weeks to go still and I'm craving comfort while I sleep.

Best moment this week: Honestly, this week has been pretty crappy and I can't pinpoint anything that would be considered the "best moment". 

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Potatoes and pasta. 

Food Aversions: Foods that are too smelly for me have really been bothering me. It hasn't happened too often and it's always random foods. 

Gender prediction: Today Alex told me his gender prediction has changed. He doesn't think it will be a boy, he thinks it will be a man. (Cue the eye rolling, haha.) I think I'm leaning more toward boy now too. 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Nausea has been so awful this week. I feel like I won't be able to tolerate this much longer. There have been lots of intense emotions and tears this week. I've also had really intense back and rib pain this week. These symptoms have subsided though after getting a new bra. 

What I miss: Being free of this awful sick feeling-all.the.time.

What I am looking forward to: The nausea going away.

Upcoming appointments/events: Our next appointment is this week! We get to schedule our anatomy scan at this appointment!

Milestones: Making it through my first week back at work. It was a really rough week and I'm proud of myself for surviving it.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're feeling awful! Pregnancy nausea is so exhausting and discouraging! Hope it passes really soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete