Sunday, December 27, 2015

13 Weeks


How far along? 13 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a jalapeno. 

Total weight gain/loss: I still haven't weighed myself! 

Maternity clothes: Still no, but my mom is taking me shopping for them this next week! My pants are wearing lower on my hips these days, and a bunch of my button down shirts are pulling tighter.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well, but I think that's just because I haven't slept in my own bed all week and we've been hopping around to different places. I've been taking a lot of naps this week though-kind of like I was back in the first month.

Best moment this week: Christmas, spending time with family, and sharing our news with some family members. 

Movement: Not yet!

Food cravings: Not really, I'm just still trying hard not to gag! 

Food Aversions: Fruits and vegetables still-which makes me sad.  

Gender prediction: Alex says boy, I say girl.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I feel a little bit like a broken record, but the gagging thing is seriously getting old. I've also been really exhausted and sleepy a lot.

What I miss: My own bed.

What I am looking forward to: Announcing our news to more family members.

Upcoming appointments/events: Our next appointment is January 13th.

Milestones: Surviving the drive to Utah.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to read these updates!! Hope you get feeling better soon. I felt pretty yucky until 16 weeks 😁 But then felt pretty great from there on out!

    ReplyDelete