Sunday, December 20, 2015

12 Weeks


How far along? 12 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of an apricot. That seems so big to me!

Total weight gain/loss: We were traveling an I didn't have access to a scale

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my pants are starting to get uncomfortable.

Sleep: Still sleeping well, even with the cold I just got.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at our appointment!

Movement: Nope-can't wait for it though!

Food cravings: Carbs and sugar. They are the only things that don't make me gag.

Food Aversions: Fruits and vegetables-my gag reflex is super sensitive to these right now. 

Gender prediction: Alex says boy, I say girl.

Pregnancy Symptoms: The horrible gagging is really getting annoying... But this week I had a couple of good days without nausea. I'm crossing my fingers that I am finally getting over the nausea!

What I miss: Not gagging.

What I am looking forward to: Being in Utah for Christmas!

Upcoming appointments/events: Our next appointment is on January 13th.

Milestones: Getting over the nausea (fingers crossed!!!)

Miscellaneous Info: Our appointment went really well this last week. I was excited to find out that I don't have to give blood at every appointment. I was also really happy to find out that my levels came back normal too-the day of my appointment was the last day of school before the break and I'm embarrassed to admit how much sugar I had. It was also really great to hear the heartbeat. The baby was lower than she expected so it took her a minute to find it. I'm surprised I didn't get worried, and felt really calm the whole time. Baby's heartbeat was still strong at 160 bpm. 

We also drove to Utah this weekend. I was worried about the drive but it actually wasn't too bad. It helped that we spent a day relaxing and exploring Santa Fe, New Mexico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment