Sunday, December 13, 2015

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a brussels sprout.

Total weight gain/loss: I forgot to weigh myself this week...oops!

Maternity clothes: Not yet!

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty normally. I don't have too much to report on this topic this week.

Best moment this week: Being one week closer to Christmas break and the end of the first trimester.

Movement: Not yet!

Food cravings: Cereal. Lots of different varieties of cereal.

Food Aversions: I've been having a lot of trouble eating foods more than once. I need variety or my gag reflex gets really bad.

Gender prediction: Alex says boy, and I am back to girl.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm still really struggling with the over-sensitive  gag reflex and dry heaving. 

What I miss: Feeling normal and not always thinking about food.

What I am looking forward to: Our second appointment is this week!

Upcoming appointments/events: Our next appointment is on December 17th.

Milestones: I feel like there wasn't anything super eventful or worthy of the title "milestone" this week.

Miscellaneous Info: I told a couple friends in Austin about the pregnancy. We wanted to tell them in person, so we had to before we left for our Christmas vacation. It's fun to have more people in on the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment