Sunday, November 22, 2015

8 Weeks


How far along? 8 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a raspberry.

Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds-much better than last week!

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I had my first shirt feel a little snug.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping really well, I'm just not sleeping quite as much as I have been the past few weeks of my pregnancy.

Best moment this week: I was so excited for the work week to end and for Thanksgiving break to officially start! I so need some time off to rest and take some time for myself. 

Movement: None yet.

Food cravings: I was loving fruit this week, but I wouldn't say I've had any really intense cravings. 

Food Aversions: Recently I've been getting really tired of having the same foods all the time. I'm the most tired of crackers and ginger ale. But the ginger ale helps me so much that I continue to have some almost every day. I also get really tired of eating leftovers and having the same snacks. I would love to eat something new and exciting for every meal.

Gender prediction: Alex says boy, I say girl.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I've still had a lot of nausea this week, but it really comes and goes. My gag reflex has been extra bad this week, and I almost threw up for the first time. Luckily I didn't though! I've had less fatigue this week and have definitely noticed the increased energy.  I've been getting more headaches though, so I still need to take time to rest. 

What I miss: Doing any activity I want. We celebrated Alex's birthday this weekend, and I could not think of a good activity because all of my ideas were things I'm not allowed to do. My plan for the past year has been to take him to Six Flags. I've been struggling to think of other activities that he would really love but that I could do too. I finally had to have Alex come up with an idea. It would just be nice if I could anything I wanted!

What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment is THIS WEEK!

Upcoming appointments/events: Our first appointment is in 2 days!

Milestones: I'm 2 months pregnant! 

Miscellaneous info: This week was really difficult for me at work. I'm a little worn out and am just really ready for a week off. I feel like I haven't been enjoying being pregnant and I really want to enjoy this experience. Hopefully after our first appointment and taking a break I will start to feel that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment