Saturday, March 21, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Valentine's Day we decided to join the crowds and go to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory. They don't take reservations, and obviously tons of people were there, but we went there for our first Valentine's and I was feeling sentimental. Plus, I was really craving some red velvet cheesecake. We figured dinner would take a while, so we went into the evening with that expectation and it ended up being a really good thing for us. 

We guessed about right on how long we would wait for dinner, but not on how long the actual dinner would take! I'm pretty sure our waiter was the reason it took so long. I was actually impressed with how quickly our food came out, but after we finished eating we waited for 30 minutes before we made our cheesecake order because our waiter was nowhere to be found! And then the bakery was backed up so we waited another 30 minutes for that to show up. Again during that time our waiter was MIA. And it took us forever to get our check and pay. It was super annoying. I thought he'd want to turn the table over since there will still a lot of people waiting... guess not. Regardless, we had a good time and a good laugh. 

We also spent some time next door at Barnes & Noble while we waited to be seated... and we bought some books. Thanks babe! It was an overall great evening, with a great guy, and I loved having a reason to celebrate my love for my Mr.


^Chicken Bellagio, my fav!^ 

^Waiting, and waiting, and waiting....^

No comments:

Post a Comment