Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014



Happy Halloween!

Alex and I had a pretty laid back night, as we had zero trick-or-treaters. Lame.

Our only Halloween celebrations happened the day after for our ward trunk-or-treat. I really wanted to dress up, because in the 4 previous Halloween's that Alex and I have known each other, we have never dressed up, or done anything Halloween-y for that matter. I was determined this year! I had this great plan for a totally awesome couple costume, but then when we started adding up how much it was going to cost us, we decided we'll have to wait for another year. We will do it someday though! I'm determined.

So instead we tried to come up with ideas that would be easy and cheap. I think I changed my mind a million times, but finally settled on a BYU theme! It was easy and we already had all the stuff minus the crutches, which we borrowed. I was pretty proud of our trunk decorations especially my Y painted pumpkin. (Has anyone else converted to the painted pumpkin? I sure have. It's way easier and I feel more creative.)

Did you figure out who we dressed up as yet? Taysom Hill and his physical therapist of course!

And you better believe we made the kids say "Go Cougars" instead of "trick-or-treat" to get candy.

2 comments: