Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Manti Pageant

A few weeks ago we went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti with Clay and Courtney. It was sort of a last minute decision and we got home wayyyyyy late but it was worth it. It was fun watching the actors run up and down the huge hill, and I loved when they had Angel Moroni stand on top of the west tower. I also enjoyed how they incorporated both church history and stories from the Book of Mormon in the pageant. It was a great night. 

I have to say though, that maybe my favorite part wasn't the pageant. Maybe my favorite part was stopping at a little hole-in-the-wall diner to get pie shakes....

For more information about the Mormon Miracle Pageant go here. For more information about Mormons and what we believe go here



No comments:

Post a Comment