Thursday, June 27, 2013

Strawberry Days

I don't know what it is that makes me love Strawberry Days so much. Maybe it's just the tradition, or the heritage of my ancestors living in Pleasant Grove and growing crops of strawberries, maybe it's the romantic Ferris wheel ride with my man, or the thrill of a rodeo, or maybe it's the strawberries and cream. (yeah, probably the last one). Whatever it is, I just love it.

This year Alex and I went to the carnival one night, and the rodeo with my family another.

At the carnival we browsed through all of the booths, got some food, and then rode the Ferris wheel. It's sort of become our 'thing' to ride. We decided to be fun and make different faces each time we went around. I think by the end we had gathered a little audience.






The rodeo was super fun as well. We had front row seats and were splattered with mud a couple times. The moon was huge that night, and we got to watch it come up over the mountains.




No comments:

Post a Comment