Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day

Happy day of love! I am excited to be celebrating Valentine's Day with my eternal valentine. He is the love of my life and my best friend. Eternity is going to be awesome.



Even before I ever had a valentine, I have loved the holiday. Thanks go to my mom for that one. I learned from her that Valentine's Day was a day to celebrate the people you loved, with or without a 'special boy' in your life. This was particularly helpful for me in my high school and early college years when I lived sans-boyfriend. I loved the surprises and nice things my mom would do for me, and I always looked forward to Valentine's Day. So today, besides being grateful for my valentine, I am grateful for the people in my life that I love-my family! I am grateful for my new family, and all of my extended family. They are all crazy, but wonderful, and I love them.



And of course, I love all of my great friends! I hope you all have a lovely day, whether you have a valentine or not. Make today special and recognize those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment