Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Around These Parts

I had a lot of goals for after we got back from our multiple holiday vacations. Things like putting all of our Christmas stuff away, putting boxes from the move away (yeah, we haven't completely unpacked all the way yet), organizing my pantry, and finally getting around to writing those thank you notes from the wedding. But then Alex got sick, and then I got sick, and we are just a whole mess of sickness in these here parts. It's that nasty cold that's been going around. If you haven't caught it yet, count your blessings.

The new semester began again, and again I'm behind because I don't feel like doing a single thing (except remove all the nastiness from my head). But life must go on, and I am determined to get caught up this time! I will not do a repeat of last semester, I tell you!

On a happier note, we have a wedding on Friday! I am sooooooo excited to have a new sister-in-law. Did you know that this will make the third new Mrs. Hutchings in less than six months? It's great to be a Mrs. Hutchings!

I hope you're all doing lovely, and if you're in Utah I hope you haven't frozen to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment