Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 in Review

January

We kicked off 2012 by going ice skating. 

We ventured across the lake for the maiden voyage of Alex's new shotgun.

We went to the car show for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

February

Valentines Day surprise! I was sung to by a barbershop quartet!

We went to St. George for the President's Day holiday.

March

I turned 23 and celebrated with Alex and my family!

I interviewed for graduate school and was accepted to the University of Utah!

April

Alex's nephew Hunter was born.

We celebrated Easter with a festive dinner! Notice the birds nest and bunny. 

I said my final farewell to the BOBs (box office babes). 

I graduated from Brigham Young University!

May

Austi and I had a weekend getaway in Park City.

My cousin Mattie married Bryce in the St. George Temple.

Alex and I got engaged on May 22nd! Best decision ever.

Steevi graduated from Snow Canyon High School.

Clay returned from his mission in Houston, Texas the same weekend as Hunter's blessing.

Allison graduated from Pleasant Grove High School. Go Vikings!

June

Alex and I had our engagement pictures taken in St. George.

Alex and I finally made it to Pleasant Grove's Strawberry Days together.

I had my bridals taken at our neighbors beautiful home and at the base of Dry Canyon.

My friends threw me a tea party bridal shower.

July

My ward also threw me a bridal shower. These two have been my friends for years.

We had the Leavitt family reunion and the Hutchings family reunion in the same weekend.

I received my temple endowment on July 21st!

Alex and I were sealed in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on July 26th!

We honeymooned in Midway, Utah.

August

We moved into our new apartment.

We got tickets to see Aladdin at Tuacahn.

'
We attended our open house in southern Utah.

I started graduate school at the University of Utah.

We celebrated our one month anniversary.

September

Alex and I went on our first camping trip on Monroe Mountain.

We celebrated our two month anniversary.

October

I went on a day trip to Gardner Village with my mom and cousin.

We celebrated our three month anniversary.

For Halloween, we decorated some sugar cookies.

November

Cousin Dave married Allison in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

We spent Thanksgiving in St. George with Alex's family.

Alex turned 25 and we celebrated in 25 ways.


We went out past the reservation for the maiden voyage of Alex's rifle.

We celebrated our four month anniversary.

December


 We spent our first Christmas together enjoying our very own Christmas tree.

 Christmas Eve was spent with my family.

 We went snow shoeing on Christmas Day.

 We celebrated our five month anniversary.

We spent New Year's Eve at the 'Big House' with the extended Leavitt clan doing crazy things like a Granny S. sexy legs competition.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute post! I love that picture of us all at your bridal shower! :)

    ReplyDelete