Sunday, December 2, 2012

Quarter of a Century

I tried to make the Mr.'s birthday as special as possible for a milestone birthday. I planned 25 activities for the day and put each activity in a balloon to hang from the ceiling. It was really fun to plan the whole day around him and make him pop a balloon before he did anything.


One of Alex's few requests for the day was to go shooting. I let him open a couple of his presents before we went, as I had some surprises that came in handy. And I really did surprise him! His face when he opened them was priceless.



His second request was for a bunt spice birthday cake with cream cheese frosting. We had to squeeze in all the candles-they barely fit!


It was a really fun day and I'm glad we got to celebrate the birth of my man! Thanks to mom Hutchings for giving him life and raising him to be such a good man.

And.......on our way home from our trip we stopped by my parents house so my family could wish him a happy birthday as well. Also so he could open his third round of presents. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment