Friday, December 21, 2012

Jordan's Bridal Shower

Jordan has been one of my dear friends since we were eight years old. We met because my dad was building her family a home in our neighborhood. The adults talked about house stuff and we played with dolls  in my room. We have been friends ever since. We like each other so much we were even roommates for a year. 

Jordan is getting married in January and I was lucky enough to get to go to her bridal shower! It was the morning right after a crazy snowstorm and looking outside at the snow covered houses and trees while drinking five different flavors of hot chocolate made the perfect setting for a bridal shower. I especially enjoyed getting to know more about her fiancee and their story. 

I am so excited for Jordan and for her wedding! I hope it's just as snowy as the morning of her shower!


1 comment: