Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

Alex and I had a lovely Christmas. We were at my family's house and had a grand time. Christmas Eve consisted of the usual candlelight dinner, reading of the Christmas story in Luke 2, and opening Christmas pajamas.

Christmas day was full of fun with family and lots of great surprises. Alex made me a beautiful candle holder and I am so impressed with his woodworking skills. My parents surprised us all with brand new smart phones! My sister and I were so shocked we both cried a little. Our old phones were suuuuuuper ancient. Like, I got my last one in high school. Thanks to the lovely Christmas Eve snow we were able to go snow shoeing after we finished opening our presents. We hiked quite a ways up the mountain and had fun writing each others names in the snow with our sticks.

The day after Christmas we had a bridal shower for my almost sister-in-law Courtney and then the Hutchings  family gift exchange. It was so much fun-mostly because the niece and nephews are so cute. Before the fam left for southern Utah we stopped at a local diner to get hot chocolate floats. I've never had one before but it's a new favorite of mine! So delicious.

We hope you all had a great Christmas too!








No comments:

Post a Comment