Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween

So I know this is a little belated, but here is what Alex and I did for Halloween. 

It was pretty much the saddest, most un-eventful Halloween of my life. We had one group of trick-or-treaters. One doorbell ring. That's it. And now we have a huge bowl of leftover candy. But Alex and I aren't complaining too much about that. 

Luckily my mother is sweet and sent Alex home with sugar cookies to be decorated. Otherwise, we'd have had a very very boring Halloween. 

The cookies were definitely the bright spot of our holiday, so thanks a bunch mom! We hope everyone's holiday was much more eventful than ours. 

On a random, but related note, Alex and I realized we have never carved a pumpkin in the three Halloweens we've known each other. Resolution for next year: dress up and carve a pumpkin!




1 comment: