Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bridal Shower & Family Dinner

Alex's cousin Dave is getting married to the lovely Allison. Remember how I talked about their engagement in this post? Remember how I said they were getting married on our six month anniversary? Well, they decided to bump their wedding up to November 20th instead!

So the planning and partying has been sped up just a little and we had a family shower for Allison this past weekend. It was small as most of the Hutchings family lives far away from Salt Lake county, (worry not guys-I represented you well) but it was so fun! The food was yummy, the company was great, and Allison and Dave got some great things for their new home.





We also had our first family dinner with the Hutchings clan over the weekend. Meat loaf, potatoes, warm rolls-it was so delicious. And it was fun to chat and talk with each other and about the wedding. And I was so busy talking about the wedding, I forgot to take pictures. Next time, I promise. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Great to see this family bridal shower. All the family members look so happy especially the bride-to-be. I am also planning to throw my friend a bridal shower soon at one of San Francisco venues. Have taken many ideas also for the day.

    ReplyDelete