Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy (belated) Birthday To My Mom & Allison!

My mother and sister had birthdays around the end of August, and life was so busy that I never got around to making either of them a birthday cake. And in my opinion, BIRTHDAY CAKES ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR A BIRTHDAY. 

So even though it was a few months late, I still felt they deserved a cake. My mom likes white cake, and Allison likes chocolate cake, so I tried to find something they would both enjoy. I settled on a lime cake. It was good, but I think there was a little bit too much lime in the 'frosting' and not enough in the cake. 

Now as per tradition on this blog, I get to brag about how awesome they are. 

My mom is the BEST mom in the world. You may think yours is better, but you are wrong. Mine is the best. She is one of my best friends and I appreciate all that she does for me. One of my favorite things about her is that she likes to make sure we enjoy life and have fun! 

Allison is also one of the best-the best sister ever! (We really enjoy being able to say that to each other.) I love that we are so similar, and so SO different. She isn't afraid to try new things, which I really admire, and I love that I look to her for fashion advice (I've given up thinking it should be the other way around).  

I love you both very much! Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment