I made sure I had some fun, but I was a responsible student too. I am way behind after all. Still not caught up. Maybe by the end of the semester?
Even though it was technically a 'break', it was pretty crazy.
Here's a list of everything that happened:
- Gardner Village with my mom and Annie. We had so much fun showing Annie around (it was her first time there).
- I got a Halloween decoration that I love love love.
- Orson Gygi with my mom and Annie. Such a cool store. And we were so proud of culinary student Annie for not buying anything.
- Laundry! (See how responsible I was?)
- Shopping at Target. I finished off the last of our wedding gift cards. I got some cute rugs for the kitchen and laundry room, a step-stool (yay), and some clothes for me and the Mr.
- Alex came home with bloodshot, scratched, infected eye. Our kind Optometrist neighbor gave Alex a sample antibiotic.
- Dinner and visiting with brother Clay. He spent the night on our couch. I mean love seat.
- BYU campus with Alex. All. day. long. I was an awesome study-er.
- Wendy's for dinner (my favorite fast food) because we were both in Provo and were really tired/hungry.
- Dad Hutchings came to visit! He did not sleep on our love seat.
- Shopping with my momma! I got some cute clothes for clinic.
- Eye Dr. visit with Alex. He got a stronger antibiotic and his eye is doing much better.
- Wasted time watching TV for half a day. I got caught up on my shows, though, so...
- Studied studied studied for the rest of the day (after TV).
- Cleaned with the Mr.
- Watched BYU lose.
- Studied some more!
That my friends, was my break in a nutshell. I hope you all had a lovely week too.
Enjoy some pics from Gardner Village and of my new Halloween decoration: