Monday, September 3, 2012

Wedding: The Temple

The Hutchings Family
Established July 26, 2012
Mount Timpanogos Temple




Waiting for the Newlyweds 




















The Grand Exit





The Greetings 





The Whole Group 




The Bride's Family


The Groom's Family 



The Radmall & Leavitt Grandparents 


The Betts & Robertson Grandparents 


The Bride's Cousins 




Our Amazing Friends 







The Leavitt Family


The Hutchings Family


Parents 













Siblings






The Cutest Niece & Nephews 



All pictures taken by Claire Marika Photography.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Megan, I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! You are beautiful! You both look so happy! I am so happy for you! I'm so bummed i couldn't make it to your reception. I had to work-hope you can forgive me! I love you and miss you, but I know we will reconnect soon! HOpe school is going well for you! Love Heather

    ReplyDelete