Friday, September 7, 2012

Wedding: The Bride & Groom



















I have to preface the following pictures a little. I found out about two weeks before our wedding that there was scaffolding covering three sides of the temple. I won't deny that I was very upset when I found out, and that there were lots of tears involved. Luckily I had a few weeks to cope with the news and try to make the best of the situation. The entire west side of the temple and the steeple were all scaffolding free, so we would still be able to get some good pictures. However, when we showed up to the temple on our wedding day we found they had started to put the scaffolding up around the steeple. I got a little upset but I quickly reminded myself that what was happening on the inside of the temple was what was most important-I was creating an eternal family with Alex. Rather than be sad and bitter, Alex suggested we take pictures by the scaffolding to be silly and laugh at the circumstance. I'm so glad we did. It's not every bride who gets to have something so unique on her wedding day! We even got one of the workers to wave for one of the pictures.




All pictures taken by Claire Marika Photography.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures, megan! i love all of them. and, just so you know, i didn't even notice the scaffolding until you mentioned it. :) glad you could make the best of the situation. love ya!

    ReplyDelete