Thursday, September 27, 2012

Two Month Anniversary

Alex and I celebrated our two month anniversary yesterday. Our second month of marriage flew by!

 Alex and I spend our days 50 miles apart and our evenings doing homework, BUT we love being married and are happy to make the sacrifices for each other. It definitely makes me love my husband a lot knowing that he will put up with a not-so-convenient living location and postpone his graduate school so I can do mine.

We both had a long day yesterday, but I really wanted our anniversary to be special. I dropped the ball on dinner a little bit, but I made the table as unique as I could. I decorated with some pictures from our wedding and the temple Alex's cousin made us. I also whipped out the adorable mugs we got as a wedding gift and we had fun being silly with them.



Happy Anniversary Mr. Hutchings!

No comments:

Post a Comment