Friday, September 14, 2012

Provo Again

Wednesday I got to visit P-town again. The Mr. is in his last year as a Mechanical Engineering major and that means he has a capstone project. He was assigned to the group that is working on the components of a jet engine. It was his first choice so I think he's pretty excited about it. His group decided they wanted to have a get together with wives/significant others for breakfast at Kneaders.

Since I don't have classes on Wednesday, I drove down. Who could pass up Kneaders french toast and getting to see their husband? When I got there though Alex told me half the group had canceled and all the wives too. So...I was the only girl there but it was still great!




I stopped by the parents house on my way home to pick up some camping supplies. We're going camping this weekend with my SIL's family and we are so excited. It's our very first camping trip together!

I also needed to pick up my dress pants since I start clinic today. I am so extremely nervous and I'm only observing right now. My first semester of graduate school is considered my Apprenticeship semester. I have a second year student who I am assigned to with a client. I will begin with observing their sessions, then slowly I will be incorporated into them, towards the end of the semester I will be the one creating therapy sessions, and then next semester they are my client. I'm so nervous. Wish me luck, and I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment