Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Month Anniversary

Alex and I celebrated our one month anniversary this past weekend. Saturday Alex surprised me with flowers and a lovely date night. We went to GoodWood for dinner, the adult session of Stake Conference-which had an amazing talk on marriage, and then cuddled up for a movie and ice cream. It was a wonderful evening. Sunday morning, our actual anniversary, I made Alex a 'fancy' breakfast-at least as fancy as I could do with what we had.

It's hard to believe we've been married for one month already. On one hand it feels like we've always been married, on the other, it seems a little surreal-like, I can't believe I'm a married woman! Regardless, I am so incredibly lucky to be married to my best friend and the most wonderful man in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment